Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And so it begins...

If you had asked me a year ago or two if I ever thought about blogging, I'd tell ya sure it'd be fun but what would I write about?

About a month ago, call it an epiphany, the stars aligning, or just following my gut, but it finally dawned on me...  I should do what I've always wanted to do but through lame excuses and other distractions, I let time pass by without making a dream come true - so here it is, I'm gonna be a photographer!  Or at least take pictures until my pointy finger can click no more.

I've always had a fond appreciation for the beautiful art form of photography and what's even better, I actually love taking pictures.  A great picture can speak to you... Or at least it does to me.  Here it is.. my journey to follow that inner voice and find my own perspective. Buckle up!

Now that the dramatic part is over, it wouldn't be about photography if the first post didn't have... some pictures!

I love this picture that I took recently while visiting some friends in New York City.  This is in Central Park.

 My friend Elaine at the MET.

One of the great things about NYC - entertainment at every corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...