Here were my favorites dishes (not in any particular order because there's no way I'd be able to rank them):
- Lobster Benedict for brunch (yup, got it twice),
- Scott's Sesame-Encrusted Szechuan Tuna - Seared & accompanied by their own Spicy Szechuan sauce, with Puff Daddy Noodles & bok choy stir-fry
- Bliss Salad - Thai Arugula & Steak Salad with Pistachio-crusted Goat Cheese (Grilled Sirloin with Thai Lemongrass Vinaigrette) - pretty sure I had this three times
- Items from the Pupu Platter - think of this as Asian/Tropical tapas menu - small plates which are intended to be shared but once I found the Spicy Vegetable Samosas I would just order them for myself. I know it defeats the purpose of the menu but get it and you'll understand. *Their sauces are very well balanced and the one that comes with the Samosas is fingerlickin' good!
- Lobster Bisque - not your traditional heavy cream ordeal but a well spiced, 'red' lobster bisque. Only had it once but I kept asking for it every time.
|How awesome is the colorful decor of the restaurant?|
|Such a laid back and relaxing atmosphere|
|Beer from the Islands, man!|
|This is one of the owners, Scott|
|I realize this isn't the best picture but this is their Mango Gazpacho. It's the right blend of flavors and PERFECT on a hot day.|